Now available for sale. In the Corruption of the Tarrasque: Mutation Supplement you’ll find a new aspect of the legendary monster to threaten or empower PCs: via the corrupting influence of its mutagenic blood! While designed specifically for the Salt in Wounds Campaign Setting, this supplement adds options for any game where the Tarrasque has bled or some equivalent taint mars the land. This booklet includes:
- Rules on Tarrasque-Fed Mutations.
- Brand new fiction.
- Alchemical Services to induce or remove mutations.
- 20 new Mutations for PCs and Monsters alike ranging from beneficial ‘Favored’ Mutations to debilitating (or even deadly) ‘Blighted Mutations.
- The Tarrasque-Transformed monster template which can transform even a lowly cur into a deadly miniature avatar of the Tarrasque.
- A brand new Sorcerous Origin: Primordial Bloodline which empowers sorcerers with the uncorrupted essence of the Primordials to create and transform the world and even magic itself.
Whether you’re a GM or a PC there’s options and lore to help flesh out your creations and get into the game. Note: this purchase includes two pdfs one for the Pathfinder ruleset and one for the 5th Edition rules of the World’s Oldest RPG.